Current Schedule & Resources
- Public Mass & Confessions begin again. Click here for the schedule and guidelines.
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 12pm; 1pm - 4:30pm; Friday: 9am - 12pm
- For Anointing of the Sick or Last Rites, call the parish office 248-553-4610.
- Archdiocese of Detroit COVID-19 Response & Recommendations (Regularly Updated)
- Sunday & Weekday Mass Livestream Schedule in the Archdiocese of Detroit
- Make an Act of Spiritual Communion - Pray for the Sick - Pray for an End to the Coronavirus Crisis (PDF)
- Give Us This Day has made their digital periodical available at no charge. This includes prayers, reflections, and daily Mass texts.
- Magnificat has made their spiritual guide available at no charge. Use the guide to develop your prayer life, grow in your spiritual life, find a way to a more profound love for Christ, and participate in Holy Mass with greater fervor.
- Liturgical Training Publications. Prayer and formation resources to help you foster communion with God and others. Prayer for every day, children, families, celebrating Sunday as a family, the Liturgy of the Hours, virtual retreats, and ideas for teens.
- Guideposts from the Archbishop. Ten Guideposts for Christians in the Time of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Spiritual Closeness. Let us use this difficult time of social distance and worldwide pandemic to grow in spiritual closeness as individuals, families, and a global faith community.
- FORMED provides the very best Catholic content from more than 60 organizations to help parishes, families and individuals explore their faith anywhere. Supporting thousands of movies, children’s programs, ebooks, audio, parish programs and studies direct to your browser, mobile or connected device.
- 52 Sundays is a dynamic guide to help you celebrate the Lord's Day with prayer, activities, food, and more! It offers simple and insightful ways for you - and your family - to spend time together each Sunday learning more about the Catholic faith and having fun while you’re at it.
- Vatican Digital Coloring Book. The Vatican has converted a vast collection of manuscripts into coloring books. Download these free coloring books and bring classic artworks to life!
- Teaching Catholic Kids has free downloadable activities and articles that are updated each week and made available from the best of Our Sunday Visitor books, workbooks and writers.
- Here is a list of resources to help parents provide social caring & interaction during the school closure.
St. Fabian Catholic Church
32200 W. Twelve Mile Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday Vigil: 5pm
Sunday: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 5:30pm