- Have you been considering becoming Catholic?
- Have you been wondering what the Church teaches and why?
- Have you felt the Holy Spirit nudging you to learn more?
- Were you baptized Catholic, but have been away from the church for some time and would like to come back?
- If so, we invite you to join our Becoming Catholic/O.C.I.A. (Order of Christian Initiation for Adults) process!
- All materials are provided, and there is no cost to you.
If you have children who have not been Baptized or Baptized but did not receive First Communion or Confirmation in the normal course of their Formation, please give us a call. We are happy to help you on this journey to know Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit working through our lives.
We meet Sunday mornings starting September 17 with Mass at 10 AM, followed by a session until Noon in the Church Conference Room.
In the Meantime...
Everyone has a story. Here you will find authentic Catholic conversion stories from all walks of life: http://whyimcatholic.com/.
Download and fill out the PDF. Either email to Peggy Aoun, or drop it off at the parish office.